Saturday, June 14, 2014

RECORD CRAZY

Hey guys,

This summer has been such a busy one for me. The only thing that seems to get me through some stressful days is my growing record collection. I figured since I have a little time I would update you guys with 6 records "spinning" this month.


  • Adele : 21 - melodic with great slow jams and some up beat tracks. Adele delivers a great performance, a must have for those who appreciate ballads.
  • Lauryn Hill : The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - I grew up listening to Lauryn Hill so it was only fitting to grab this LP.  No words can explain how awesome this album is. Soulful and powerful Lauryn Hill is a must have in anyones LP collections
  • Lorde : PURE HEROINE -  I have to be honest I was a little hesitant picking this LP up. I Youtubed the full album before grabbing it.  I was pleasantly surprised.  PURE HEROINE has become a favourite of mine. Electronic with great beats, LORDE really shows why she deserves all the hype.
  • Florence and the Machine : LUNGS - "The dog days are over" - Florence Welch the lead singer delivers amazing vocals 
  • Justin Timberlake : FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS - Great R&B Justin Timberlake brings sexy back with great transitions between amazing tracks.
  • Mumford & Sons : BABEL - A feel good uplifting LP.
Hope you guys are doing well!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment