Sunday, June 15, 2014

ALOHA - DRIED GREEN JUICE




I've been trying to incorporate a green juice/smoothie everyday in my diet this past month and stumbled across, "ALOHA" through a Facebook ad. I ordered a free 5 day trial and think this is a convenient way to add more vitamins and minerals into anyones diet. I have noticed an increase in my energy level especially in the mornings after I have a green juice. You can either mix the individual packets with water, coconut water or throw it in a smoothie. I blended the ALOHA with fresh fruit and water. If you're busy and always on the go I would recommend trying the product because it is filled with 14 rich nutrient rich ingredients. I prefer making my own green smoothies in the morning because it is more cost efficient and I rather use fresh ingredients, however, I will most likely purchase this product again in the future when I travel for my rotations. ALOHA is coming out with two new flavours, "Berry Blend" and " Chocolate Cacao" so be sure to check out their website and order a free 5 day trial!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment