Friday, June 20, 2014

BODY SHOP HAUL

I blame the stress of board studying for my recent online shopping purchases. Although I love using macadamia nut oil on my skin, I've been annoyed at how the oil transfers from my arm onto my textbooks making my pages translucent.  I wanted to buy a product that was "natural," moisturizing and absorbent. Although The Body Shop isn't 100% all natural ingredients, I know it is a brand I can trust and they use community fair trade ingredients from Ghana which is an extra bonus. I love the fragrance of their body butters and how silky smooth your skin feels after. The Body Shop recently had a mix and match sale going on where you could buy 3 products and get 3 free so I purchased the following:

  1. BODY BUTTER COCOA BUTTER
  2. BODY BUTTER OLIVE
  3. BODY BUTTER SHEA
  4. BODY BUTTER ALMOND
  5. HAND BUTTER ABSINTHE
  6. BODY SCRUB BRAZIL NUT
I LOVE the HEMP HAND PROTECTOR, but Mark absolutely detests the smell and wouldn't go near me when I used the product so I had to be picky with the fragrances I purchased. I also had to make sure that the products I purchased were appropriate to wear in a clinical setting as perfumes and fragrances are not allowed at my school clinic. I purchased the lighter nutty scents with the exception of Olive and Absinthe, both which I knew Mark liked. Over Christmas my mom bought a Groupon for the Body Shop and wanted Mark and I to use it up. We were obsessed with the Olive and Absinthe scents, but unfortunately they were out of stock of both products.

These body butters leave your skin feeling moisturized all day and night. I usually apply my body butter right after the shower before I got to bed.  When I wake up the next morning my skin is still soft and feels hydrated. These are definitely worth trying.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment