Sunday, March 2, 2014

HOW TO DE-LINT YOUR CLOTHES

A big difference between Mark and I are our styles. I am way more carefree and could careless what outfit I wear, whereas Mark is your typical GQ kind of guy. I drive Mark CRAZY when I wear old bally sweaters or jackets and one day he finally snapped. He made me take off my bally sweater, grabbed a razor and started shaving off the little balls. I couldn't believe what a difference it made, my sweater looked brand new. I tried this myself and it took me no longer than a few minutes so give it a try!

 WHAT YOU WILL NEED
  1. A bally clothing item
  2. Razor
  3. Lint roller
STEPS
  1. Take the razor and shave downward. Start at the top of a sleeve or top area of a corner and continue downwards (DO NOT STROKE FROM BOTTOM TO TOP). Keep doing this in small areas at at time
  2. Take a lint roller and remove any fluff
  3. Continue steps 1 and 2 on the back and front of your item

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment