Wednesday, July 2, 2014

PEPSI COLA

Hey guys,

So my record collection is getting kinda out-of-hand and I don't have any shelf space to fit them all.  Luckily, I was able to pickup this Vintage Wooden Crate from Kijiji.   Kijiji is a Canadian Classified Ad Site where people sell all sorts of things, think online garage sale. 


I really wanted something unique and comical.  After searching aimlessly on the site, I came across this wooden crate.  I knew that it would be perfect to hold my records.  Originally from the 70s by the Canadian Division of Pepsi Soda Company (this one stamped from Montreal, Quebec).  This crate originally held Pop bottles, it is now repurposed for record storage.  I merely plopped it beside my Eames Molded Armchair and thought it was perfect!  I think that it gives some comic relief to my otherwise very minimalist room.

Adding some vintage pieces to any room is always nice.  It never hurts when designing a space to think: "out of the box"

Tell me what you think of this in the comment section below! 

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment