Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Product Review: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing




After a long week I like to treat my skin with a deep cleanse. I bought this Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay from Vitacost on sale for $4.99 about 6 months ago and I use it every Friday evening. It's the best mask I have ever used. My skin is noticeably smoother, and my poor are significantly smaller.

How to Use
Step 1:  In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon of the clay powder with 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar 
Step 2: Mix together - you will notice some bubbling, keep mixing until you have a smooth consistency
Step 3: Apply an even layer all over your face, but be cautious not to apply too closely to your eyes
Step 4: Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes

Note: do not use a metal bowl or metal spoon when mixing your concoction 

I apply this mask after I have showered and cleansed my face with my Juice Beauty cleanser,  this allows the mask to extract any excess impurities. The first time I used this mask I felt like it was burning my skin and took it off after 10 minutes. My skin was a little red afterwards but it went away within half an hour. I no longer have any redness and keep the mask on until it feels tight and starts to crack.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment